After yesterday's all-day news blackout Pippa Crerar reports a senior City Hall source as saying that: "The Mayor is not yet convinced" that David Ross should go.
But pressure is growing for a quicker and fuller response as Paul Waugh reports on the links between Ross, David Cameron and a six-figure donation.
Boris is apparently awaiting the results of an FSA investigation but that will take some time and the questions just keep on coming. So how much longer can Boris hold out?
Is he now at risk of repeating the same mistakes he made before the resignation of Ray Lewis?
-Update- Well he didn't hold out for very long
- Pippa Crerar: Mayor's Aide quits and faces £130m probe
- A Statement from the Mayor's Office:
- John Biggs: Boris should stop relying on 'millionaire friends'
- Dee Doocey says it took Boris too long.
- Daily Telegraph: Ross scandal extends to other companies
- Evening Standard editorial forgets to mention it.
- Andrew Gilligan writes about Xmas Shopping
- Boris Johnson writes about Xmas Trees
- Boris on the Beeb: "La, La, La, La, Bye, Bye, Bye."
And another one bites the dust...